Day 1 – Saint-Emilion & Pomerol
- 9.45 AM : Pick up at your hotel in Bordeaux.
- 11 AM :Visit a family run-estate in Pomerol or a winery classified Grand Cru in Saint Emilion appellation and taste its wines.
- 12.30 PM : Lunch in a restaurant located in the heart of Saint-Emilion vineyard or in the village.
- 2.30 PM :Visit a top winery in Saint-Emilion and taste its wines.
- 3.30 PM : Discover the town of Saint-Emilion dating from the Middle Age.
- 5 PM : Commented wine tasting in a local wine store situated in the town of Saint Emilion.
- 6.30 PM : Back in Bordeaux.
Day 2 – Arcachon Bay
- 8.30 AM : Pick up at your hotel in Bordeaux.
Arcachon is a bay of 1500 hectares fed by the Atlantic Ocean, bordered on one side by a fine sand dune culminating at 110 meters: the Dune du Pyla.
- 10 AM :Discover an oyster farmer cabin. Tasting of fresh oysters with dry white wine.
- 11 AM :Discover the Dune du Pyla, largest sand dune in Europe and climb it.
- 1 PM :Lunch in a restaurant situated in Arcachon town.
- 2.30 PM :Relax on a sand beach OR private boat ride on a typical local fishing boat OR stroll on a boat all around the “bird island”.
- 6.30 PM :Back in Bordeaux.
Day 3 – Bordeaux
- 10 AM: Bordeaux in Tuk-Tuk
You will discover Bordeaux and its old neighborhoods from a new angle. Your tour will be punctuated with various stops allowing you to fully enjoy your discovery and famous monuments.
- 11.15 AM: Cannelés tasting
Tasting of Bordeaux’s speciality : the cannelés
- 12.30 PM :Lunch at a local restaurant in Bordeaux.
- 2.30 PM :Visit Bordeaux Wine Museum : La “Cité du Vin”
- 6 PM :Back in your hotel.
According to your desires, we propose you two choices of accommodation:
Guest house :
Cosy alternative to the standardized hotels, the guest house give you the privilege to have an unforgettable night in a mansion full of history.
Hotels 2* ou 3* :
Come to discover our partner hotels which will welcome you with user-friendliness and comfort in a quiet and pleasant frame environment.
1370€ (de 2 à 8 personnes)
- Booking & organization
- Private transportation for the days 1 and 2
- Tramway ticket for the day 3
- Local guide and driver